Assignment 2A – Bug List

This will be my assignment for the class ENT3003 about my bug list. I thought about 3 main ideas. 


I can’t eat cookies at GD for dinner anymore
1.Why do I have to dispense for cookies at dinner?
Because I don't want to gain empty calories
2.Why do I not want to gain empty calories?
Because my body needs to be in shape
3.Why does my body has to be in shape?
Because I want to swim fast at NCAA and SEC championship
4.Why do I want to swim fast?
Because I want to win those meets and qualify for the Olympics in Tokyo
5.Why do I want to qualify for the Olympics?
Because I worked hard my whole life to compete for my country at the Olympics
6.Why did I ever wanted to compete in the Olympics?
Because it’s my and the dream of every athlete. That’s the ultimate goal
7.Why is it the ultimate goal?
Because it’s the biggest sports event in the world for most of the sports
8.Why is it the biggest sports event?
Because it’s only every 4 years and only the best athletes of the world go there

I want to win an individual event at the SEC championships this year
9. Why do I want to win at the SEC championships?
Because I worked very hard the whole year in practice
10. Why did I work so hard the whole year?
Because I believe in myself and that I can achieve anything with hard work
11. Why do I believe so much in myself?
Because I realised that I have what it takes to be one of the best. 
12. Why do I believe that I have what it takes?
Because I never give up. I have the mentality and the mindset
13. Why do I have that mindset?
Because I always had to prove people that never believed in me wrong, and gained self confidence and faith in myself through that, and of course because my family and friends always had my back. 
14. Why did the people never believe in me?
Because I was always too small and too weak when I was younger. They never had faith in me, till I made it. 

I’m happy that my family supports me so much even though UF is expensive since I'm from Europe
15. Why am I happy that my family supports me so much?
Because they pay all of this for me, even though it’s not super easy for them to afford everything because I don't get the "In State Advantage" 
16. Why do they pay for all of this?
Because they want me to have a good education at a good university and they have faith in me that I will realise my goals because they always believe in me
17. Why do they have so much faith in me?
Because they raised me as a fighter not a doubter. They taught me that I can achieve everything
18. Why am I a fighter not a doubter?
Because I never give up. I'm not wasting time in doubting if I’m good enough or not
19. Why am I not wasting time for doubting?
Because in that time I would doubt myself, I could work hard to get better
20. Why do I want to work hard to get better?
Because that’s the purpose of life: to learn, handle challenges and problems, and get better at it


This assignment was challenging in terms of thinking how some things affect others. For me it was surprising, how some simple “problems" or situations lead to the explanations I had at the end of the “why and because” chain. Sometimes it was difficult, but if you think about what is causing the problem it was easy to find the solution. 

Eric Friese

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21A – Reading Reflection No. 2

29A Venture Concept No.2

6A – Identifying Opportunities in Economic & Regulatory Trends