21A – Reading Reflection No. 2
I read the book Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck 1) What was the general theme or argument of the book? The general theme of the book is about success is all portions of life. 2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003? The book in my opinion definitely connects with what we are learning in this class. It talks a lot about what it takes to be successful and what successful people do. 3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve? That exercise would involve just spending time alone in your room with no social media around and just thinking about yourself and who you are. 4) What was your biggest surprise or 'aha' moment when reading the book? In other words, what did you learn that differed most from your expectations? I personally have read other self improvement books before and I really enjoy them as I find them real...
Hey Eric,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I think you have outdone yourself. I like the tone of voice the posture and the movement throughout the video. I was able to follow along very easily as well. Besides that, I also really like your idea and I believe it's a true opportunity.
Eric,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your pitch. You speak well and hold yourself properly. You looked natural and not too forced or uptight. I also enjoyed your idea about and app for the parking at UF. I always can not find parking and when I do it usually cannot park there because I do not have the right decal. They have mechanisms like this at Disney or even some malls that I think you can take inspiration from.