11A – Idea Napkin No. 1
Who am I?
My name is Eric Friese.
I think the fact that I’m doing sport and that I’m on the UF swimming team makes me very ambitious. I learn daily that I have to work for my goals and that hard work is the key to success. When I fail, what happens daily and what is normal, I have to get up and continue. I’m really to work hard for my business and to give a lot of effort.
What am I offering?
I will develop an app that will show parking zones with their required decals on the UF campus. The app will also show how many parking spots are available in the parking spots for scooters and cars. The app works with satellite pictures that send pictures of the parking lots to the app every 5 minutes. It updates very quick and shows the user the best options.
Who am I offering it to?
My costumers will be students and/or teachers on the UF campus. They all have to park their scooters or cars somewhere and that’s where the problem starts. Everyone with a car or scooter knows the problem… sometimes it’s just impossible to find a parking spot on campus. You have to be lucky to find a single spot somewhere in one of the many parking lots. That’s when my app comes in. They don’t have to be lucky, they can just open the app and watch where they will find a spot. That saves them so much time.
Why do the costumers care?
Costumers would use my app because it provides them help for the problem they have on a day to day basis, parking on the UF campus. If they live off campus they might drive with their car or scooter do class everyday. They avoid wasting time on searching a parking spot, and the app can show them the closest lot for the location of their class. And I think they’d rather use the app instead of getting tickets because they parked wrong.
What are core competencies?
I have an idea that meets the needs of almost every college student, and I’m ready to invest a lot of time and effort in this project. My idea is simple, but useful and helpful. It’s a problem that everyone knows, but not a lot of solutions are out there. I hope to solve that problem.
I think all the components fit good together. My idea is simple, but good in my opinion. I think it’s realisable, and not impossible for me to create that system and the app. The only difficulty would be to get the satellite pictures, but I also think that there are opportunities to get them.
Comments
Post a Comment