14A – Halfway Reflection
1) Behaviors I have used to keep up with the requirements of
the course is to just be more organized and not procrastinate as much.
Something I found that I was doing last semester was waiting for the last
minute to start doing things, for this course I learned that I cannot do that
so I started working on things in advance.
2) A time where I really felt like giving up was when I was not doing so well in school. What pulled through was a grade I got on a test (an A) and it really cheered me up. I do feel like I developed a better attitude these past two months simply due to the way things are graded in this course. If you miss one assignment you are automatically brought down to a 97 and an A is a 95 for the course.
3) Three tips
2) A time where I really felt like giving up was when I was not doing so well in school. What pulled through was a grade I got on a test (an A) and it really cheered me up. I do feel like I developed a better attitude these past two months simply due to the way things are graded in this course. If you miss one assignment you are automatically brought down to a 97 and an A is a 95 for the course.
3) Three tips
- If you don't fail you are never really going to learn anything.
- Little things can do a lot for you.
- Some people just won't like you because they are jealous.

Getting an extra boost in your grade can really turn things around. It happens to me all the time. The best way to avoid falling into a rut is by keeping yourself as organized as possible, I personally keep a notes app that has a list of all my to-do's for each of my courses for the week, then I check off one by one as I complete them. By the way, a great choice for the image!
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree with your fantastic methods! Organization is key to a successful time in any class or work. Notes app is something I did not consider, but now that you mention it I too use the application to provide structure to my work. The to-do lists are essential to success because they keep you on your toes. Guess great minds do think alike!
ReplyDelete