15A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2
My target audience is college students at the University of
Florida and I am going to segment the freshman class specifically because I
feel like they might go to the chick-fil-a more often since they are new and
live in the dorms.
Interviewee #1)
- From this freshman I learned that he actually just ignored the need and went to the chick-fil-a buy The Standard. This of course was easy for him as he had a scooter to get there. It makes me wonder how many more people would go to the chick-fil-a by The Standard if they had a better mode of transportation (anything other than walking).
Interviewee #2)
- This freshman started using TapInGo as her solution to the problem, but she sometimes forgets about it and then goes somewhere else. She uses it about 15-30 minutes before so the food will be ready when she gets there.
Interviewee #3)
- Lastly in this interview the interviewee said how she does not try to find a solution to the problem, she kind of just goes with the flow of the business and just waits in line. I asked what time of the day she normally goes and she said after class when she has nothing else to do.
Conclusion:
For my segment I tried to find three different ways people go about with the problem. From the majority of others though I found they just wait in line without trying to solve a problem. This segment does not really try to solve the problem, there are some freshman that do but I found two out of the handful I interviewed. What makes them think that their purchase was a good idea is how good the food is.
- From this freshman I learned that he actually just ignored the need and went to the chick-fil-a buy The Standard. This of course was easy for him as he had a scooter to get there. It makes me wonder how many more people would go to the chick-fil-a by The Standard if they had a better mode of transportation (anything other than walking).
Interviewee #2)
- This freshman started using TapInGo as her solution to the problem, but she sometimes forgets about it and then goes somewhere else. She uses it about 15-30 minutes before so the food will be ready when she gets there.
Interviewee #3)
- Lastly in this interview the interviewee said how she does not try to find a solution to the problem, she kind of just goes with the flow of the business and just waits in line. I asked what time of the day she normally goes and she said after class when she has nothing else to do.
Conclusion:
For my segment I tried to find three different ways people go about with the problem. From the majority of others though I found they just wait in line without trying to solve a problem. This segment does not really try to solve the problem, there are some freshman that do but I found two out of the handful I interviewed. What makes them think that their purchase was a good idea is how good the food is.
Really enjoyed this post especially! I truly understood your perspective on TapInGo. The way you organized your interview lists were absolutely phenomenal. Also really appreciated that you chose college students as your once again target audience. It surely brought light and captivity to your judgement. I would also like to emphasize the fact that you conclude your argument with such a concise summary. Thank you!
ReplyDelete