16A What's Your Secret Sauce
1) Five ways in which I describe myself as different:
- I have a lot of faith in myself.
- I am understanding of needs.
- I am very ambitious about my goals
- I am determined.
- Lastly is that I love sneakers and clothes, fashion in general.
2) Interviews:
This interview talked about how I have a lot of grit and determination
to complete things. She says how I put my heart into everything I do and
that I will do it to the best of my ability.
This interview mainly focused on empathy on how I care a great deal people about people and how I try to make them feel better.
This interview focused on my skills on technology and my knowledge about
the world around me. How I am great with people and empathy.
This interview talks about how I work hard and always give my best shot while getting the job done.
This interview talked about my competitive and resilient mindset and how
I know how to handle failure. She says that my attitude sets me apart
from others.
Reflections:
Others see me as a hardworking individual who has a lot of empathy
towards others. I put myself as understanding of needs which I believe
reflects empathy and what the interviewee's were saying about me. I
would go back and remove procrastination because no one said anything
about that (sad face) and replace it with hardworking.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blog post for this weeks assignment, I think you could of however done a better job of sub heading your blog so that I could follow along with it a little easier. I also found that for the most part that the people I interviewed had similar views of me that I had about my own self. I commend you for getting your interviews done in a time of hectic and pure chaos with Corona going on, keep up the good work though!
This blog post was truly experiential to say the least. I also agree that the subheading could have been made more easy to follow. I too share such heartfelt and full of emotion beliefs about this same issue. I will commend as well for your due diligence with time in the face of our greatest enemy, not washing our hands! Keep up the good work and fight the good fight! We salute you.
ReplyDelete