17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2 Submit Assignment
1. Elevator Pitch No. 2
2. I am really happy for my feedback. I had only positive comments. The people really liked the dynamic way I talked and especially my idea. The fact that people liked my idea shows me that it really has potential, and I will pursue it.
3. I tried to talk the same way like in my first elevator pitch, but started with a little bit of small talk about the corona situation to start off the video well . I wanted to care about my viewers and the people I talk to!
2. I am really happy for my feedback. I had only positive comments. The people really liked the dynamic way I talked and especially my idea. The fact that people liked my idea shows me that it really has potential, and I will pursue it.
3. I tried to talk the same way like in my first elevator pitch, but started with a little bit of small talk about the corona situation to start off the video well . I wanted to care about my viewers and the people I talk to!
I am so glad that you have only received positive comments. Watching your video about how you came from Germany and have chosen to stay in the United States amid the corona virus is without a doubt the most courageous story I have ever heard. You are important to your viewers and are overall an inspiration to me and all our fellow virtual classmates.
ReplyDeleteHey Eric,
ReplyDeleteI think your definitely on the right track especially starting it off with small talk and bringing up the corona virus amid such a big crisis. It's always good to have positive feedback from people because that will give you confidence to pursue your idea. That’s pretty amazing that you had the courage to stay in America while this is going on too and I hope you stay safe.