18A – Create a Customer Avatar




My vision of my customer is a 18-20 year old college student who runs busy schedules. The hobby my customer has is not really anything, but he just has busy schedules and wants a quick snack. The tend to not have a car but they might have a bike. My customer is a smart intelligent man. 

What I have in common: What I have in common is the need for a quick snack. I personally have a scooter. I do not think it is a coincidence as I also have a need for a quick snack before my class or after it when I have enough time.

Comments

  1. You might have outdone yourself this time. A customer that has the ability to do any hobby possible is amazing. It really speaks to a large audience that a car is not feasible but a bike is. Because of this I too see you as a smart intelligent man because that's what you are. Have that quick snack, you deserve it my liege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eric,
    A customer with any hobby is very broad and can really make your product a large scale one. Speaking about not having a car and a bike or scooter helps you to also relate directly with your audience/customers and let's you develop similarities that could help you with your product. Great job picking out and providing pictures of the avatar and customer segment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21A – Reading Reflection No. 2

29A Venture Concept No.2

6A – Identifying Opportunities in Economic & Regulatory Trends