19A – Idea Napkin No. 2
1) My name is Eric Friese, I am a swimmer, I can do a few pencil tricks, and I am really interested in fashion and sneakers. I personally dislike the word talent simply because it allows for the excuse "Oh I'll Never be better than them they have talent" when in reality, they worked hard. I want this to help people with the parking on campus with my app. It is not necessarily a business but just a set of solutions available to help to avoid and solve the parking problems around campus.
2) I am offering an app that helps people to find parking spots and decal informations for the different parking lots.
3) All of my customers are college students at the University of Florida any college if I can expand the app one day. They want to park their car or their scooter on campus without getting a ticket for wrong parking or without spending a lot of time on searching a spot.
4) I would not receive any money from this, but I would receive the benefit of finding parking spots on campus.
5) What sets me apart from everyone is the fact that I believe no one has brought this idea up on campus so far.
I believe all of these fit together as again, it is not a business, but a set of solutions for parking. I believe since almost every student has a vehicle, my idea is something for everyone.
From the feedback I mainly saw that people liked my idea what gave me a lot of confidence. I will definitely hold on to my idea.
Hey Eric, once again great post. I love what you said about talent. One of my favorite basketball players, Ray Allen, always preached that he does not believe in talent, only hard work. If you can be smart and outwork your competition, you will likely overachieve compared to that competition. Also, I really like your idea. I can see that you have a close personal connection to this as you experience a problem in your life and realize others may experience it as well.
ReplyDeletePowerful. That is the word to describe the level of commitment and growth I have seen since your last post. I especially took great heed to the pencil tricks. That is a talent that very few will get to see in this life. And excuse me for saying talent for what you have is a gift. You are a star Eric.
ReplyDelete