20A – Growing Your Social Capital Submit Assignment
1) Domain Expert
- James Davis
- This person advertises businesses everywhere. They can help me advertise tap-in-go better around campus.
- I found the person online and contacted through email.
- The nature of the exchange was me just finding out about his job and how he does things, such as where to advertise.
- This person will teach me how they advertise and help me with this opportunity.
2) Market Expert
- Jeffery Smith
- This person looks at all the ads produced by each company and looks at which ones people look at the most.
- Same as above, I found them online and contacted through email.
- Same as above, I asked about what he did and how he could help me and if there was anything that I could do for him.
- They can help me design an ad that is effective and gets seen.
3) Important Supplier
- Prianka Patel
- This person sells billboards and places to put your advertisement. They are the person you call to get your ad viewed.
- As with the first two I looked online and emailed them.
- Same thing as the first two I asked what she did and what I could do.
- This person will give me spots to advertise tap-in-go in an effective place.
Reflection:
This experience will definitely help me in my future as all experience does. I have never had to contact anyone and I am rather shy so this helped me tremendously.
- James Davis
- This person advertises businesses everywhere. They can help me advertise tap-in-go better around campus.
- I found the person online and contacted through email.
- The nature of the exchange was me just finding out about his job and how he does things, such as where to advertise.
- This person will teach me how they advertise and help me with this opportunity.
2) Market Expert
- Jeffery Smith
- This person looks at all the ads produced by each company and looks at which ones people look at the most.
- Same as above, I found them online and contacted through email.
- Same as above, I asked about what he did and how he could help me and if there was anything that I could do for him.
- They can help me design an ad that is effective and gets seen.
3) Important Supplier
- Prianka Patel
- This person sells billboards and places to put your advertisement. They are the person you call to get your ad viewed.
- As with the first two I looked online and emailed them.
- Same thing as the first two I asked what she did and what I could do.
- This person will give me spots to advertise tap-in-go in an effective place.
Reflection:
This experience will definitely help me in my future as all experience does. I have never had to contact anyone and I am rather shy so this helped me tremendously.
Hey Eric. Nice write up. I think the people you found can be great assets to you and will greatly increase your social capital. It seems that they fit very well with your idea and can help tremendously in the way of getting it off the ground. And honestly, I think this was a great exercise for you personally as well. A lot of people are shy, more than you might think (and me included), and reaching out and putting yourself in these uncomfortable positions can only help you in the long run and help you grow as a person. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteExcellent, excellent, excellent! This was again a "banger" of wordplay and entrepreneurial expertise! Prianka Patel is a good friend of mine so I am glad that you are using her knowledge in selling billboards to your advantage. One day you will get over that shyness and blossom into a wonderful person that we all know you can be. Much love!
ReplyDelete