22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3
1. Link
2. I'm really happy with the feedback I got last time, so I tried to keep everything the same.
3. I changed nothing except my location because last time I was still in Gainesville, and now I'm back home in Germany. I noticed that I start to become more free in front of the camera.
2. I'm really happy with the feedback I got last time, so I tried to keep everything the same.
3. I changed nothing except my location because last time I was still in Gainesville, and now I'm back home in Germany. I noticed that I start to become more free in front of the camera.
A righteous decision by a righteous person. At least, our hero has returned home to Germany, safe and sound. I am without words as to how tremendous of an impact you have had on my life. These posts have meant the world to me. I am beyond grateful for your safe return. You will cure this world of the virus.
ReplyDeleteHey Eric,
ReplyDeleteI think you did an amazing job this time around. I noticed how you fixed some things that were recommended in previous comments. I think you have a great idea and you should keep on pushing it through. I believe it can make a real difference.