28A Your Exit Strategy

1) I would personally like to sell my business in the next decade or so for a good amount of income.

2) I selected this because I feel like I need to be there for a little longer than 5 years for my business to really grow. Once I do sell it I would like to start another business and repeat, or perhaps enter a business and try my best to get to a top level position.

3) My exit strategy would definitely influence my other positions because I cannot make a life of income in 10 years (unless my company explodes BIG TIME). It definitely has influenced my growth intentions as it showed me how much work you actually have to put in. I knew growing a business is not easy in any way, shape, or form. Even after learning this, there is still a lot to learn.

Comments

  1. Hey Eric,

    I really enjoyed your post. I agree with you that selling your company is the way to go. Some of the greatest entrepreneurs made their money like that including Billionaire Mark Cuban who sold his company Brodcast.com for $5 Billion. I myself would like to sell my company in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy April 20th. I'm glad we are all gathered here reading comments. We might now celebrate in the face of these dark times. In our lifetime we will never see another April 20th in the year 2020 so everyone make sure that at 4:20 p.m. we enjoy life just a little more. God save the queen and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21A – Reading Reflection No. 2

29A Venture Concept No.2

6A – Identifying Opportunities in Economic & Regulatory Trends